Welcome to Promaxbar.ca!
Promax Nutrition Corp. (Promax, we, us, our) provides promaxbar.ca (Site) to users, participants and subscribers (Users, you, your), subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms). By accessing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms. We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms with or without notice to Users. By continuing to access and use the Site after we modify any or all Terms, you are agreeing to such modifications.
The Site is provided primarily for information purposes with distinct effort toward accuracy and completeness, but this is not guaranteed. We shall not be responsible or liable for any decisions made in reliance on such information.
The Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text and images are owned and copyrighted by Promax or others. Your use of any Site content without the written permission of the Site owner is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Promax will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Any content you transmit to or post on the Site may be used or published by us or our affiliates for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting in any media throughout the world and in perpetuity, without restriction or compensation to you. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products.
We are under no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any submissions for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information submitted to the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any of the aforementioned submissions. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
You may download Site content but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Site. You may not use images of people or places from this Site without express written permission from Promax. You may not distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without express written permission from Promax.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site and all products obtained through the Site are provided on an “as is”Â and “as available”Â basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, services or products included or offered on or through the Site, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- We make no warranty that
- The Site or any products obtained through the Site will meet your requirements.
- The Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any products provided therein will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any services or information or products obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations, and
- Any errors in the Site will be corrected.
- Any material obtained from or through the use of this Site is obtained at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or from or through the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible loses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Site or any product obtained through the Site.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Site, or
- Any other matter relating to the Site.
Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
If you would like to contact us regarding our Terms please e-mail us atÂ [email protected]. Your request will be processed as soon as is reasonably practical.